I consider myself fortunate to be able to afford the schooling and education to become a dentist and help people on such a regular basis. I love all aspects of dentistry, but there is something very special about cosmetic dentistry. Nothing is more exciting than when a patient looks in the mirror and is wowed by their new, beautiful smile.
At our office, nothing is more important to our team than creating an environment where each patient feels safe and comfortable. Each member of our team loves our patients and truly cares about them, their families and their oral health.
Education and Continuing Education
- Bachelor’s Degree – Boston College
- Doctorate of Dental Medicine – Boston University, Goldman School of Dentistry, Dental School of Staten Island
- General Practice Residency - Staten Island Hospital, (Richmond Memorial Hospital)
A firm believer that life is a journey for knowledge, I’ve never stopped expanding my education and training. I take continuing education courses on a regular basis on implants, cosmetic dentistry, Botox® fillers, periodontal disease, and composite restorative dental materials. It is important to me to be up to date on the latest in dentistry and be able to offer a variety of procedures to my patients.
- American Dental Association
- Maryland State Dental Association
- Academy of General Dentistry
- Southern Maryland Dental Society
Outside the Office
I spent most of my teenage years in Boston, MA. before moving to New York and then Maryland in 1990. I am married with three children, to whom I dedicate most of my free time. I am also active in their schools and in my community. I love the beach and the enjoy swimming along with all water activities.